SS&C’s HiPortfolio solution sits at the core of the investment operations of many global asset servicing, insurance and asset management businesses. By keeping our core capabilities best-in-class you can be confident your operation is backed by the software and tools to grow your business and achieve operational excellence.
The latest release, HiPortfolio 14.0, features over 40 individual enhancements, including 11 new modules. Significant investment has gone into the latest version to provide new capabilities that support core fund accounting operations, help achieve operational efficiency and deliver technological improvements for improved integration, automation and workflow.
Please click here for a release summary that provides highlights from the latest version of HiPortfolio.
- Further enhancements to the Corporate Actions Processing solution, including coverage of Capital Events Integration and Automation of Income Amendment Processing
- Additional granularity in configuration of capabilities for autobatch processing
- Improvements to the Unit Pricing Workbench through exceptions management and attribution reporting
Integration, Automation and Workflow Enablement
- Introduction of a new event driven processing framework enabling real-time, proactive notification of events for improved integration with upstream and downstream systems
- Introduction of the External Task Agent enabling API aware programs to be executed from outside of HiPortfolio for improved interoperability
- Refreshed browser-based user interface improves visibility and interrogation of transaction and operations data within HiPortfolio
- Enhancements to improve coverage of global investment strategies across Fixed Interest and Swaps instrument types
- Enhancements to the existing Multi-Pricing modular capability giving the flexibility of preferred and hierarchical price sources for subsets of security categories and currencies
Whether you have just upgraded or are in the planning stage for your next upgrade, understanding the newest features of HiPortfolio can help you in your operational planning. Your Client Relationship Manager is also available to discuss the new features and work with you to ensure that you are getting access to the latest capabilities to support your investment operation.