By keeping our core capabilities best-in-class you can be confident your operation is backed by the software and tools to grow your business and achieve operational excellence.
HiPortfolio/3 version 15 builds on the foundation of new capabilities and module enhancements delivered in version 14 and previous versions. The cumulative enhancements support core fund accounting operations, help improve operational efficiency and deliver technological improvements for improved integration, automation and workflow.
Visit the HiPortfolio/3 Documentation section of HiPortfolio Client Centre for further information. Your Client Relationship Manager is also available to discuss the new features and work with you to ensure that you are getting access to the latest capabilities to support your investment operation.
These are just a few of the highlights in HiPortfolio 15.0 to support your investment operation:
- Further enhancements to the Corporate Actions Processing solution, including improved auditing and configuration capabilities for improved automation and straight-through-processing, additional income announcement processing capabilities as well as enhanced integration of positional data to keep eligible positions in sync
- Ability to report on cash balances at non-unitised sub-portfolio level and link to a unitised portfolio eliminating manual effort in complex unit pricing and reconciliation workflows
- Significant enhancements to the External Task Agent to expose additional HiPortfolio processes for improved interoperability
- Control Console tasks expanded to allow for easier management of task parameters
- Build on reporting capabilities, DRO performance and administration improvements help integrate critical accounting data into downstream systems
- To deal with the complexities of varying tax regimes, the franking credits functionality now enables the matching of only entitled acquisitions using the LIFO methodology for streamlined tax reporting, in accordance with the ATO guidance paper
- Further enhancements to the existing Multi-Pricing modular capability give the flexibility to define the export method to determine the preferred price source and provide flexibility in tax lot selection
We look forward to continuing to support your investment operation and hearing how HiPortfolio can continue to help you achieve your business and operational objectives.
Click here for the enhancement summary for updates to existing and new modules or contact your Relationship Manager