HiPortfolio version 16 continues to expand on new capabilities delivered in earlier releases. Driven by client demand, version 16 includes a number of market specific enhancements geared at aligning the HiPortfolio solution to the specific challenges asset managers are facing across the globe.
The cumulative enhancements provide a compelling upgrade business case that support core fund accounting operations, improve operational efficiency and deliver technological enhancements for better performance, integration and automation.
Below there are just a few of the key highlights of the latest version or Click here for full pre-releases notes:
- Further enhancements to the HiPortfolio Unit Pricing solution, including improved administrator functions such as price deletion and tax component labelling
- Numerous enhancements to the integration routes into HiPortfolio expanding the coverage of data that can be processed directly into the system
- Enhanced Point in time recovery capability delivering more safe data points for efficient recovery should system outages occur
- Batch Audit capability enabling regulatory driven “four eyes” approval
- Upgrade of the 64 bit SOA and DRO server which delivers improved system performance and removes historic memory limits
- Certification with AcuCobol version 10 delivering compatibility with the latest operating systems on both Windows and Solaris
- Certification of Ctree version 11 delivering improvements specifically optimised with HiPortfolio
- Formal delivery of Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB) 1056 Reporting Standards
- Finalisation of additional Franking Credits Reporting requirements
- Continued enhancement of the US regulatory reporting capability to align with guidelines published by the NAIC
Remember that the value of an upgrade to our clients is not limited to the scope of v16 but includes all previous releases since you clients last upgraded.